| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Deer Lake, Nf in August is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.6mm (4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Deer Lake, Nf August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Deer Lake, Nf:
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) NNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) NNW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) N
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) WNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) W
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) SW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) WSW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) SW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 537.7 kms (334.2 miles) SW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) SSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 500.1 kms (310.8 miles) N
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) NNE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) NNE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) E
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) SSE