| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Deer Lake, Nf in April is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 60.6mm (2.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Deer Lake, Nf April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Deer Lake, Nf:
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) NNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) NNW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) N
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) WNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) W
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) SW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) WSW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) SW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 537.7 kms (334.2 miles) SW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) SSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 500.1 kms (310.8 miles) N
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) NNE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) NNE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) E
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) SSE